Age Of Sigmar: The Mad King Rises
Our Price: £26.40
As the two halves of the Twin-Tailed Crusade march on, they pass further into the waiting jaws of death. The vampiric servants of Nagash lurk amongst the shadows, plotting the downfall of all that lives.
In the mountains of Ghyran, the lunatic Mortarch Ushoran and his courtiers revel – and, in their chivalric delusions, they would see the Dawners join their feast. Meanwhile, the scorn of a vampiric queen puts the Aqshian expedition in dire peril, pushing them to their very limits to survive.
The Mad King Rises is the fourth chapter of Dawnbringers, an epic series of books driving forward the narrative of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You'll find loads of riveting background material detailing the further expeditions of and lethal challenges facing the Twin-Tailed Crusade and its mortal champions as the servants of Nagash plot against them.
Inside this 96-page hardback book you'll find:
– An exciting narrative that details the perilous journey of the Twin-Tailed Crusade, along with Battleplans, and updated Triumph and Treachery rules that allow you to play battles involving three to four players.
– Warscrolls for Sekhar, Fang of Nulahmia, and Ushoran, Mortarch of Delusion.
– A new Path to Glory chapter for the Twin-Tailed Crusade campaign.
– Rules for a new Army of Renown – the Scions of Nulahmia – as well as for 6 new Regiments of Renown.
EARN 27 REWARD POINTS
WITH THIS PURCHASE
- Brand: Games Workshop
- Product Code: 80-53
- Availability: 2 in stock, 4 available 1-3 working days
- Price in reward points: 2640
£26.40 UK & EU DELIVERY ONLY NEW RELEASE