Realm of Battle: Moon Base Klaisus
- Brand: Games Workshop
- Product Code: 64-37
- Reward Points: 45
- Availability: Restock expected, available to order. Notify me when available
- Price in reward points: 4500
£45.00 HEAVY ITEM UK & EU DELIVERY ONLY FREE DELIVERY
The perfect way to start a collection of Citadel scenery, this is literally a battlefield in a box! The best way to play games of Warhammer 40,000 is on specially-made terrain – it just feels that bit more immersive to move your models around a true representation of the war-torn far future, instead of just the kitchen table. Moon Base Klaisus has been designed as a great entry point to this side of the hobby – it requires no painting, takes 5 minutes to set up and put away, and fits on the average family dining room table. Included in the box:
- 4 fold-out gaming boards, made of extra-thick, hard-wearing card. These sit next to each other on your table to form a 5’ 6” x 3' 4" battlefield. The boards are double-sided, one side featuring the ruins of Moon Base Klaisus, and the other featuring a Martian landscape;
- 4 push-fit plastic scenery pieces - no glue required – representing ruined wall sections, which your models can take cover behind. Each of these is able to slot into the others in any combination, allowing a variety of scenery – especially when combined with the 3 plastic ruins, access hatch, and Inquisitorial crate that are included. Each of these scenery pieces are designed to be match the Sector Mechanicus scenery kits available, making expansion easy;
- 3 Crucible of War missions, designed to be played using the contents of this box. These can be played individually, or linked together, giving you a campaign.
Even the box this set comes in is useful: it’s made of strong card, making it perfect for storing your disassembled scenery set between games.