GF9 - 'Green Stuff' Basic Epoxy
- Brand: Gale Force 9
- Product Code: GFM310
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: 6 in stock
- Price in reward points: 1125
100g of "Green Stuff" Sculpting Epoxy.
Miniature figure sculptors and modellers use Kneadatite Blue/Yellow, which they have nicknamed "Green", for a number of specific uses:
- To fashion the models used to make the moulds for miniature pewter figures.
- To fill gaps that appear in "built-up" kits.
- To customize pieces with added parts not included in model kits.
- To make original sculptures.
Kneadatite is a room-temperature curing epoxy/polyamide sealant in two-part tape form. It is stable in its packaged form consisting of base and curing agent side by side on release film. The base and curing agent are of contrasting colours so that when kneaded together, complete mixing is easily observed.
Its adhesive properties allow the artist to add detail gradually, before or after the previously applied Kneadatite has fully hardened. It has excellent adhesion to stone, ceramic, metal, wood, and many plastics including vinyl. When fully hardened, it can be painted, sanded, filed, drilled, tapped, screwed, etc.