Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of any area of our website. By accessing this Website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below even if you do not make a purchase. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please leave our site as only visitors agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions may visit us here at Firestorm Games. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Conditions' is used to mean these terms and conditions and any other special conditions
- 'Cookies' are a piece of information sent by a Web server to a user's browser. (A Web server is the computer that "hosts" a website, and responds to requests from a user's browser.) Cookies may include information such as login or registration identification, user preferences, online "shopping cart" information, etc. The browser saves the information, and sends it back to the Web server whenever the browser returns to the website.
- 'Personal Information' means the details a user provides us with when you register on our site
- 'Product' means an item offered for sale on our website;
- 'Product Description' means the words we use to indicate what an item for sale contains or how you might expect it to perform
- United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- 'Users' means the collective users of our website
- 'We/us' means Firestorm Games Ltd
- 'Website' means the website located at www.firestormgames.co.uk
- 'You' means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
Users are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by users must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
By registering on our site you agree that:
- All the Personal Information that you provide on registering is current, true & accurate. It is as complete as possible.Please notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
- You will not impersonate another person or use a false name or any name that you are not permitted to use.
By agreeing to these conditions you agree to indemnify Firestorm Games and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- change or remove this website or part thereof, either on a temporary or permanent basis, with or without notice to you.
- alter the conditions of use as necessary.
It is your responsibility to:
- check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. Your continued use of the website or any part thereof is accepted by us that you have accepted any changes or alterations. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Firestorm Games Ltd will not be liable to you or any third party for claims arising as a result of any change to or removal of the Website or part thereof; or as a result of changes to the conditions of use.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access (click through to) as you so choose. You accept and agree that, although you have chosen to enter the linked website from our site we cannot be held responsible for the availability, quality or content of these external sites. Firestorm Games do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices, any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from them. Please make your own decision before visiting these sites.
The creation of a contract between you & us in an e-commerce environment takes place when the following steps take place on our site:
- you submit your order on the web-site by pressing the ‘confirm order’ button at the end of the check-out process.
- We will then send you by email an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered. This is not order acceptance.
- As your product is dispatched from our warehouse we will send you a confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order (see details below) or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in how to cancel your order below.
Please refer to our Delivery and Prices Information before placing your order
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following policy:
We consider that order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us takes place on the despatch of the products you have ordered.
This contract may change if:
- we notify you that we are unable to accept your order - or: you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions shown in Contract Cancellation. We may not be able to accept your order if:-
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock and there is no prospect of us receiving stock in the short term
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- We realise that there has been a pricing or product description error
- You have not registered properly providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- You are under 18 years of age
- The delivery address is not in Europe or is not a BFPO address.
- Your credit or debit card is issued by a bank unacceptable to us
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team.
The sales contract is completed in the United Kingdom. We are able to accept orders that request a delivery address outside of the UK, however all our prices are shown in Great Britain pounds (GBP) and use the recognised ‘£’ symbol.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. Goods remiain the property of Firestorm Games Ltd. until full payment is received.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than seven days after the day on which you receive the Products. Please note that we may charge and admin fee of £1.50 for all cancellations. This is to cover transaction and refund costs charged to us.
If you wish to change or cancel an order before despatch please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Date of the order
Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us within 7 days of delivery (see our Returns section for further details on our returns policy).
If you wish to cancel the order within 7 days after delivery, we will refund the cost of the item but not the cost of delivery or admin fee noted above.
Cancelling Event Tickets
Tickets for Events at the SWGC may be cancelled and refunded up to 14 days prior to the event date. Refunds will not be issued after this time.
Returns policy & procedure
We are confident that you will be delighted with any product purchased from us but if you wish to return an item to us, then we’ll try to make it as easy as we can. Any item may be returned for any reason within 14 days of the date of receipt so long as it is unused, undamaged and in original packaging. We will refund the price of the item less the cost of delivery to the purchaser. The cost of carriage to return the unwanted item to us will be at your cost.
We will keep you informed about the progress of any replacement products.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Procedure for exchanging or returning an item:
If you would like to request a return, please send an email to us at email@example.com outlining the item you would like to return, your original order number and the reason. Please tell us if you would like the product exchanged or refunded.
Please package the item securely for transit, using the manufacturer`s original packaging if available, and remember to enclose all the individual items that combine to make the product complete.
Once we have received and processed the returned item we will process the refund (less the cost of original postage) or despatch the replacement item.
Description of products
Each item offered for sale on our website is sold on the basis of the product description and related photograph. The description may outline additional conditions that relate to that item in particular. These may include but are not limited to, additional terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times & guarantees.
We endeavour to ensure that all descriptions, prices and other details of items appearing on Firestorm Games are correct and as up to date as possible. However, any information appearing on Firestorm Games may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
In the event of changes in product range we reserve the right to substitute a replacement product, on a like for like basis. If the new product is of a lower value than the original a refund will be made, no charge is made if a higher value substitution is made.
Our prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate. They are correct at the time of entering the information onto the site. (Please note prices for customers outside the EU do not include VAT). The total amount payable is the price of the items ordered plus any exceptional delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the time you submit your order.
Debit credit & card payment options
We can accept payment from you using any of the following debit or credit cards:
The payment will be debited from your nominated account at the time your order is placed.
You confirm that the credit, debit or store card that is being used is yours.
We also accept Paypal.
American Express can be used if you check out using the Payal Gateway.
We are fully aware of our responsibilities to store any information that you provide securely. We do not hold any payment details on our site. All payments are carried out by either Barclays or Paypal. When you proceed through checkout, you will be directed to their secure payment gateway for authorisation and then returned to our site once payment has been confirmed.
Receipts & invoices
Each parcel sent to you will contain an invoice which acts as confirmation of payment.
Validation of credit/debit card
All credit/debit card transaction carried out on our site are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not authorise payment to us, we will cancel your order. We cannot be held liable for non-delivery.
Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to amend, alter update or remove items or products from this site at any time. We may, at our discretion, decline to process a transaction for any reason. If we amend, alter update or remove items or products, or if we refuse to process a transaction or decide to unwind or suspend any transaction after processing has begun we will not be held liable to you or any third party.
Under English law, in order to purchase items on the Firestorm Games website and form & enter into contracts on this site you must be over 18 years of age.
You must also:
- Complete our registration process providing accurate and honest details including your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Confirm a delivery address
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
When you confirm your order (i.e. making an offer to buy an item), we are authorised to transmit and obtain or update information from third parties including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to confirm your identity, to validate your payment card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & RIGHT TO USE
The content of our site, firestormgames.co.uk, is protected by a mixture of copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of our site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk or print one copy of any such content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute, publish or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this site without our written permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products and services provided on this site, to the maximum extent allowed under the applicable laws of the UK. We will also not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential loss or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of income however derived, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data). This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Firestorm Games Ltd will use all reasonable endeavour to ensure any information we place on our site is accurate and of high quality (except on the misspellings page where potential misspellings are listed intentionally), but we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. Firestorm Games Ltd cannot be held responsible for the results or for any technical problems you experience as a result of using the firestormgames.co.uk site. Please inform us of any errors or omissions and we will endeavour to correct them as soon as is possible.
We also disclaim all & any liabilities in connection with technical problems including errors to or interruption of access to the firerstormgames.co.uk site, inaccuracy, reliability of the site, not meeting your expectations or proving unsuitable or inadequate.
However the previous paragraph does not apply to products and items sold online at firestormgames.co.uk
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any single part of these conditions should for whatever reason be considered to be unlawful, void or for any reason inapplicable, then that provision shall be severable from the Conditions and that all the remaining provisions of the conditions still apply in full.
If for whatever reason we agree to waiver a particular provision then this cannot be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each & every provision of these conditions should be considered as applicable and surviving even if for any other reason one or other of the provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These conditions form the basis of our relationship with you. We do not anticipate the need for changes but any changes must be in writing and signed by both you & us.
You agree that, if you have relied on any representation to assist you with accepting these terms & conditions they have also been made a term of these conditions and you confirm that you shall have no remedy in respect of any such representation.
In the unlikely event of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation on our part whether or not this has become a term of the conditions then this Clause will not serve to limit or exclude our liability.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
These conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and in accepting these terms & conditions you fully accept the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
Firestorm Games Ltd
Company No. 08302629
VAT No. 977 2963 58