Warcaster - Aeternus Continuum - Solo Marauder
- Brand: Privateer Press
- Product Code: PIP84003
- Reward Points: 17
- Availability: 1 in stock
- Price in reward points: 1696
Endowed with extreme mechanikal reconfigurations, the Marauders are living weapons in the service of the Aeternus Continuum. Little remains of the Marauders' living flesh and bone, having traded the frailty of the human form for a body of steel, servos, and blazing firepower. A rank above the Vassals, the Marauders are utilized as temple guardians and provide fire support to Continuum forces in battle. Nearly unstoppable, these heavily armored brutes never tire while charged with Arc.
- With ARM 4 and Health 3, Marauders are among the hardiest solos in the game.
- The Marauder can attack with both its melee and ranged weapons during the same activation.
- The Marauder's Shredder minigun has the Strafe special rule, enabling it to hit multiple targets with each attack.
- When the Marauder hits a warjack with its Claw, it can spike to cause the warjack to suffer the system failure continuous effect.
- If the Marauder is charged at the start of your turn, you can remove an activation token from it, ensuring that you are never short on solos to activate.
one (1) Marauder
Warcaster: Neo-Mechanika is a high-speed hobby miniatures game for two players who each take on the role of a powerful Warcaster in command of a formidable battle force!
Players assemble and customize a force of 20–30 models and fight a scenario-driven battle using dice and cards to control their mighty units and to cast epic cyphers. The game is played using an alternating-activation turn sequence with a round tracker that governs scoring opportunities and the duration of ongoing effects. Players take turns activating units one at a time and using their rack of cyphers, reality-warping spells that can be used to enhance their troops and warjacks or to devastate their opponent’s forces.
While Warcasters are not physically present on the battlefield, their presence is always felt. A Warcaster coordinates and supports their forces from a sophisticated command and control center called a rack, located aboard a massive battle carrier that transports the Warcaster's troops and warjacks. In the game, the rack is represented by a deck of cards — the spell-like Cyphers — that players customize prior to the game based on the powers and abilities they wish to wield as a Warcaster!
All models and terrain pieces are supplied unassembled and unpainted, and without basing material.